AUSTIN, TX, November 1, 2022; ESC Spectrum is excited to announce FleXReports 1.3, the fourth release of a subscription-based software that gives StackVision™ Data Acquisition System (DAS) users the power to develop fleetwide reports that aggregate data, then customize the format with Excel.
FleXReports works seamlessly with StackVision to give users ultimate control over data and report formatting to help them meet their individual needs. Securely transmit critical data from StackVision servers to client PCs, then save to shared systems to provide reports to stakeholders based on user permissions. FleXReports can run on a StackVision server, a StackVision client machine, or a shared/standalone Windows machine (Windows 10 minimum requirement).
ESC Spectrum continues to expand the ability of FleXReports to retrieve more data from StackVision. Enhancements in Version 1.3 include exporting data as a PDF file, support for several new Excel functions, easier scheduling, and the addition of retry logic when retrieving data in FleXReports, among many others:
- PDF Support
- Retrieve data in FleXReports as an Adobe Acrobat document using the .pdf option available for selection in the Output File Extension field
- Extended Excel Support
- FleXReports now supports new functions and formulas in products such as Microsoft 365 and Excel 2019
- Enhanced Support for Changing Scheduled Jobs
- Scheduling now supports editing and deleting scheduled jobs in the Schedule.xlsx workbook
- Additional Retry Logic when Retrieving Data
- FleXReports now includes additional retry logic when retrieving data. If a connection to the host is lost when retrieving data, FleXReports now retries connecting to the host
The data in FleXReports is dynamic and updated. There is no need to wait for data to load and reports to run, providing facilities with critical information on a scheduled basis for troubleshooting and maximizing efficiency.
To implement this powerful software, ESC Spectrum’s Engineering Team works with facilities to correctly configure all site, server, and security features. Contact us for your individualized FleXReports demo.
To implement this powerful software, ESC Spectrum’s Engineering Team works with facilities to correctly configure all site, server, and security features.