AUSTIN, TX, June 24, 2020; In 2018, Environmental Systems Corporation (ESC), an industry-leading provider of CEMS Data Acquisition System (DAS) software, acquired CEMS services experts Spectrum Systems, Inc. (SSI). Since that time, the partnership between the two companies has allowed each to better serve customers and meet ever-evolving compliance needs. To build on this successful alliance, ESC and Spectrum are combining names to become ESC Spectrum and introducing a new logo that reflects their joint mission: to help companies meet their compliance obligations accurately and efficiently by providing products and services in continuous development and backed by robust customer support.
The customers ESC Spectrum serves are experiencing many challenges, including increasingly complex regulations, plant closures, and workforce retirements.
ESC Spectrum provides end-to-end solutions for CEMS and DAS customers, including:
- DAS software, including StackVision™ and Prism
- DAS IT Services, including hosting, upgrades, and system migration
- DAS software customer support, documentation, and training services
- 8864 Data Controller hardware
- CEMS Maintenance and training services
- Stack Testing for permit compliance, engineering studies, and RATA
- Repair and calibration of CEMS analyzers
- CEMS equipment parts
- DAS Compliance Reporting services, including EDR and Permit Compliance Reporting and Data Review
- Consulting services to solve challenging CEMS issues and improve compliance processes
ESC Spectrum combines excellent customer service and industry expertise with the essential products and services needed to solve the most complex air emissions regulations.