AUSTIN, TX, January 25, 2022; ESC Spectrum, an industry leader in air emissions monitoring and compliance is excited to announce the release of RATAView 1.1, software that helps stack testers perform Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) tests accurately and efficiently to meet complex regulations, including requirements around testing frequency, calculations, data gathering, and data retention. It is packaged with an 8864 Data Controller, the most widely used device in the industry for data collection, computation, and storage.
RATAView is the only RATA testing software backed by a 24/7 Customer Support Team and is actively being developed. The software is updated bi-annually with new features to evolve with changing industry needs.
The software guides users through a test “queue” configuration to create templates and automate the testing process. Users can reuse the templates at any time, in either manual or automatic mode, with the ability to reset the test to clear out current results and start over, accept the test, or stop/pause when needed. To learn about how facilities are using RATAView to increase stack testing efficiency, read the Evergy electric company case study.
The latest release of RATAView offers new features and enhancements to improve users’ experience. These include:
- Digital I/O Display
- Digital I/O points now display in the lower-left pane of the main RATAView test running window. Active digital points display at the top of the pane. Any digital can be toggled on or off by right-clicking the digital and selecting On or Off in the context menu displays.
- CARB QA Method
- Instruments listed in the Instruments window can now be updated with a new QA Method labeled CARB. The CARB (California Air Resources Board) method only applies to testing in California. it specifies how calibration error checks and bias/drift checks are evaluated using the range of the analyzer instead of the high value of a high-level calibration gas. In RATView, see Configuration > Instruments.
- RATAView Program Icon Updated
- The RATAView Program Icon has been updated with a new design.
- RATAView Server Installer
- The RATAView installation now includes a new server installer. This server is currently distributed by ESC Spectrum Support.
RATAView is a critical component of ESC Spectrum’s end-to-end solutions for helping customers operate their facilities efficiently and meet air compliance obligations.
For media inquiries, please contact Reagan Sokolosky, Marketing Specialist II.
For Sales inquiries, please contact the ESC Spectrum sales team.